Well Rush Nation, Week Ten was a fairly straight forward week where I hit a lot of fairways, but did not get enough big scores to make a significant improvement on the PAS Stream model. Except at Running Back which really came through for me.
WEEK TEN REVIEW
McKissic came through for me at Running Back as he helped me jump 3 spots into an RB1 position. Tim Patrick’s WR3 week helped me jump up 1 spot.
Jordan Reed also returned a top 6 by position finish to deliver me another gain at TE.
Badgley and the Lions were a big let down for me this week, whilst Tua didn’t give me the kind of gains I was hoping for this week.
HERE IS HOW I FINISHED UP (0.5PPR SCORING):
- Quarterback: Tua Tagovailoa- Dolphins- 14.66pts
- Running Back: J.D. McKissic- Redskins- 14.4pts
- Wide Receiver: Tim Patrick- Broncos- 8.1pts
- Tight End: Jordan Reed- 49ers- 8.7pts
- Kicker: Michael Badgley- Chargers- 3pts
- D/ST: Detroit Lions- 4pts
OVERALL POINTS TOTALS
- Quarterback- 175.86 14th overall (No Change)
- Running Back- 123.1 11th overall (Up 2)
- Wide Receiver- 93.3pts 30th overall (Up 1)
- Tight End- 91.1pts 3rd overall (Up 1)
- Kicker- 76pts 18th overall (Down 3)
- D/ST- 62pts 9th overall (Down 1)
WEEK ELEVEN STREAM PICKS
Except for Quarterback, I feel confident in my picks this week.
Remember, I use all the Waiver Wire picks from the column on Monday. These are picks who are 30% owned or under according to ESPN.com.
At this point in the season, I have to take some more risks in order to reach my goals, especially at Quarterback and Wide Receiver.
AND SO, HAVING SAID THAT, HERE ARE MY PICKS FOR WEEK ELEVEN:
- Quarterback: Jameis Winston- Saints
- Running Back: Salvon Ahmed- Dolphins
- Wide Receiver: Tim Patrick- Broncos
- Tight End: Logan Thomas- Football Team
- Kicker: Mike Badgley- Chargers
- D/ST: Cleveland Browns
I have for the fantasy goat himself at QB. It’s a real risk but I need to make a significant gain. He carries the most upside of the QBs on the Waiver Wire right now.
Running Back will be Ahmed who I think can deliver a solid RB2 upside.
The other picks were autopicks due to ownership numbers and match-ups, not to mention injuries. The Waiver Wire is very thin for D/STs. But I am going with the Browns can dominate for two weeks on the bounce.
Don’t forget Rush Nation, if you wish to get involved, drop us an email at [email protected] or drop us a DM on Twitter @5YardRush.Send us your stream picks.
However, until next week, Keep Rushing!
– Murf (@Murf_NFL)