Well Rush Nation, if you rode the stream train with me this week, you would have ridden it all the way until the end of the line… Value Town. My best week of the season saw arrows up in 5 of the 6 positions. Whilst I know tougher days are ahead, it’s been a great revival over the last couple of weeks for the little stream engine that could.
WEEK ELEVEN REVIEW
Everything except Logan Thomas came up trumps on Sunday in Week 11. I flexed in Hill who was the QB4 on the week due to his rushing performance. Cousins, my other Waiver Wire choice, was the QB5.
Ahmed returned a low end RB2 performance which was as expected. And Tim Patrick came through in a clutch after flexing away from New England all together due to weather.
Mike Badgely made amends for a bad Week Ten with a better K4 performance in Week Eleven. And the Browns were the DST1 on the Week as they dominated the Eagles with sacks galore and a pick 6.
HERE IS HOW I FINISHED UP (0.5PPR SCORING):
- Quarterback: Taysom Hill- Saints (flexed in for Winston)- 24.22
- Running Back: Salvon Ahmed-Dolphins- 9.9pts
- Wide Receiver: Tim Patrick-Broncos- 14.4pts
- Tight End: Logan Thomas- Redskins- 1.8pts
- Kicker: Mike Badgley- Chargers 11pts
- D/ST: Cleveland Browns- 20pts
OVERALL POINTS TOTALS
- Quarterback- 200.08 11th overall (Up 3)
- Running Back- 133.0 10th overall (Up 1)
- Wide Receiver- 107.7pts 27th overall (Up 3)
- Tight End- 92.9pts 6th overall (Down 3)
- Kicker- 87pts 14th overall (Up 4)
- D/ST- 82pts 6th overall (Up 3)
WEEK TWELVE STREAM PICKS
This has been a difficult week due to uncertainty with games going ahead and also injuries galore. I’ve re-written this three times now so let’s see how I get on.
Remember, I use most of the Waiver Wire picks from the column on Monday. These are picks who are 30% owned or under according to ESPN.com.
At this point in the season, I just want to maintain my standards and where I am overall. I would love to get a gain at Quarterback, Wide Receiver and Kicker this week if possible.
AND SO, HAVING SAID THAT, HERE ARE MY PICKS FOR WEEK TWELVE:
- Quarterback: Daniel Jones- Giants
- Running Back: Frank Gore-Jets/Gus Edwards-Ravens
- Wide Receiver: Michael Pittman Jr.- Colts
- Tight End: Jordan Reed-49ers/Robert Tonyan- Packers
- Kicker: Tyler Bass- Bills
- D/ST: New York Giants
(Will make a late decision on these due to injuries and uncertainty of the game)
Danny Dimes is coming off the bye and has a great plus matchup this week as he takes on Brandon Allen and the Bengals.
Running Back will be Edwards unless the game gets called off or flexed or J.K. Dobbins comes back. Otherwise, Frank Gore will go for the stream team this week.
The other picks were autopicks due to ownership numbers and match-ups, not to mention injuries. The Waiver Wire is very thin for D/STs. But I am going with the Giants as I am not allowed to pick the Browns. I think it’s a great chance for the Giants Defense to feast this week.
Don’t forget Rush Nation, if you wish to get involved, drop us an email at [email protected] or drop us a DM on Twitter @5YardRush.Send us your stream picks.
However, until next week, Keep Rushing!
– Murf (@Murf_NFL)