Well Rush Nation, the Fantasy Football regular season is in the books. It’s been a wild ride to this point. The stream model has really kicked on in the second half of the season. As a result, it has massively outperformed my expectations in a number or ways. Especially at the Running Back and Tight End positions. It’s now just a case of bringing it home for the stream model in the fantasy playoffs.
WEEK THIRTEEN REVIEW
Breshad Perriman didn’t show up for me at all with just 1 catch. However, I had great success in the other positions, although I did drop 1 place in D/STs.
Kirk Cousins returned a top 10 QB performance although he left it very late to do so.
Cam Akers also did a great job. I went for upside with this pick as Gore would struggle to finish in the top 12. It was risky but I felt there was reward and it came through for me.
Overall, this was a good week for the stream.
HERE IS HOW THE STREAM MODEL FINISHED UP (0.5PPR SCORING):
- Quarterback: Kirk Cousins- Vikings- 21.4pts
- Running Back: Cam Akers-Rams- 15.9pts
- Wide Receiver: Breshad Perriman- Jets- 2.7pts
- Tight End: Logan Thomas- Washington- 20.3pts
- Kicker: Tyler Bass- Bills- 10pts
- D/ST: Las Vegas Raiders- 8pts
OVERALL POINTS TOTALS
- Quarterback- 231.88pts 10th overall (No Change)
- Running Back- 160.0pts 8th overall (Up 3)
- Wide Receiver- 114.2pts 35th overall (Down 5)
- Tight End- 138.3pts 3rd overall (No Change)
- Kicker- 104pts 6th overall (Up 5)
- D/ST- 99pts 6th overall (Down 1)
WEEK FOURTEEN STREAM PICKS
I am happy with what the stream model has produced. It’s becoming very clear that Wide Receiver is a lottery and Quarterback is extremely slim pickings every week, as is D/ST. This means that the picks here are basically automatic.
The Stream model just has the playoffs to navigate. I am in need of a sterling performance or two at Wide Receiver to break into the top 24 Wide Receivers.
AND SO, HAVING SAID THAT, HERE ARE MY PICKS FOR WEEK THIRTEEN:
- Quarterback: Philip Rivers- Colts
- Running Back: Jeff Wilson Jr. – 49ers
- Wide Receiver: Keke Coutee- Texans
- Tight End: Logan Thomas- Washington
- Kicker: Ryan Succop- Buccaneers
- D/ST: Tennessee Titans
Rivers is averaging 2TDs a game and 290 yards passing since Week Six.
Since Johnson isn’t going to be the lead back, I have pivoted to Jeff Wilson as he will get a good workload for the 49ers this week, even if he splits time.
Keke Coutee is an autopick after the week he had and the lack of pass catchers in Houston.
The other picks were autopicks due to ownership numbers and match-ups, not to mention injuries. The Titans are the only 30% owned or under D/ST in play this week as they are on the warpath after what happened vs the Browns last week.
However, until next week, Keep Rushing!
– Murf (@Murf_NFL)