Well Rush Nation, we have made it to the final week of the playoffs for most of you. There is still Week Seventeen and some of you will have game alive then, so the stream column will be back next week as well. So, without further ado, here are the results from Week Fifteen and the Streaming Targets NFL Week 16.
WEEK FIFTEEN REVIEW
Tua didn’t produce much with the arm, but running in two Touchdown’s massively helped maintain my QB1 status on the season.
I would have pivoted to Salvon Ahmed had I been able to make the changes on here and know about his status earlier in the week. However, Jeff Wilson found the end zone as I had hoped. Although, I would have liked him to get closer to 100 yards.
Coutee put up an average performance around the bottom end of the WR2 mark which will allow me to climb the ranks a little bit as I try and push towards WR2 status for the stream. Meanwhile, Kmet didn’t deliver at all, whilst Slye and the Titans delivered top 10 weeks.
HERE IS HOW THE STREAM MODEL FINISHED UP (0.5PPR SCORING):
- Quarterback: Tua Tagovailoa- Dolphins- 18.7Pts
- Running Back: Jeff Wilson Jr. – 49ers- 12pts
- Wide Receiver: Keke Coutee- Texans- 11.8pts
- Tight End: Cole Kmet- Bears- 2.2pts
- Kicker: Joey Slye- Panthers- 10pts
- D/ST: Tennessee Titans- 6pts
OVERALL POINTS TOTALS
- Quarterback- 268.34pts 11th overall (No Change)
- Running Back- 180.9pts 9th overall (No Change)
- Wide Receiver- 133.9pts 33rd overall (Up 2)
- Tight End- 147.5pts 3rd overall (No change)
- Kicker- 122pts 6th overall (Up 1)
- D/ST- 116pts 6th overall (No Change)
WEEK SIXTEEN STREAM PICKS
Just two weeks to go for the stream model. It has been extremely successful and I hope that my Streaming Targets NFL Week 16 picks will also go that way to solidify my position.
The Stream model just has 2 more weeks to navigate and improve QB and Wide Receiver rankings. I am in need of a sterling performance or two at Wide Receiver to break into the top 24 Wide Receivers.
AND SO, HAVING SAID THAT, HERE ARE MY PICKS FOR WEEK Sixteen
- Quarterback: Kirk Cousins- Vikings
- Running Back: Gus Edwards- Ravens
- Wide Receiver: Zach Pascal- Colts
- Tight End: Cole Kmet- Bears
- Kicker: Joey Slye- Panthers
- D/ST: Arizona Cardinals
I have had Tua for a few weeks now, so thought I would mix it up. The plan had been to use Baker Mayfield. However, due to his Wide Receivers getting COVID I have pivoted to Kirk Cousins.
With Gaskin back, I have moved to Gus Edwards for the Ravens in the hope they use both backs in an easy win.
Wide Receiver is hard. With the uncertainty over Julio Jones, I am going to lean with Zach Pascal, who has had a few good weeks in a row for the Colts. I think T.Y Hilton gets the treatment from the Steelers D.
The other picks were autopicks due to ownership numbers and match-ups, not to mention injuries. The Cardinals are the only 30% owned or under D/ST in play this week once again.
However, until next week, Keep Rushing!
– Murf (@Murf_NFL)