Well Rush Nation, the season is over for almost all of you. I hope the sacks are full. However, there is still Week Seventeen to play. So the stream column is here. So, without further ado, here are the results from Week sixteen and the Streaming Targets NFL Week 17.
WEEK SIXTEEN REVIEW
I pivoted to Cousins who had something on the line vs the Saints and he didn’t disappoint. He put up a decent score to keep up the hopes of finishing the season with a QB1.
Since I couldn’t have Jeff Wilson, and Gaskin came back for the Dolphins, I pivoted to Gus Edwards who I thought would get some use in a blowout. And he did, being a low end RB2 in the process.
Pascal put up an average performance around the bottom end of the WR2 which actually saw me drop a place in Wide Receiver overall. That means I am stuck with only the hopes of a WR3 performance for the stream this season. Meanwhile, Kmet didn’t deliver at all, nor did Joey Slye who didn’t attempt a Field Goal. Whilst the Cardinals were an average defensive selection.
HERE IS HOW THE STREAM MODEL FINISHED UP (0.5PPR SCORING):
- Quarterback: Kirk Cousins- Vikings- 23.64pts
- Running Back: Gus Edwards- Ravens- 13.2pts
- Wide Receiver: Zach Pascal- Colts- 13.9pts
- Tight End: Cole Kmet- Bears- 2.5pts
- Kicker: Joey Slye- Panthers- 2pts
- D/ST: Arizona Cardinals- 6pts
OVERALL POINTS TOTALS
- Quarterback- 291.98pts 11th overall (No Change)
- Running Back- 194.1pts 9th overall (No Change)
- Wide Receiver- 147.8pts 34th overall (Down 1)
- Tight End- 150.0pts 3rd overall (No change)
- Kicker- 124pts 9th overall (Down 3)
- D/ST- 122pts 6th overall (No Change)
WEEK SEVENTEEN STREAM PICKS
This is the final week of the stream model as I look to solidify ranks further and attempt to keep a QB1, RB1, TE1, K1, D/ST1 and a WR3. All to play for
The Stream model just has just this week to navigate and improve QB and Wide Receiver rankings. I am not going to get the WR2 performance I craved for at the position, given how deep it is this year. I will deep dive the successes and failures in the Fantasy Football Playbook 2021.
AND SO, HAVING SAID THAT, HERE ARE MY PICKS FOR WEEK SEVENTEEN:
- Quarterback: Philip Rivers- Colts
- Running Back: Rodney Smith- Panthers
- Wide Receiver: Keke Coutee- Texans
- Tight End: Irv. Smith Jr.- Vikings
- Kicker: Joey Slye- Panthers
- D/ST: Las Vegas Raiders
I would have gone with Cousins at QB, but he is now just over the ownership threshold.
I’ve gone with Rodney Smith as he will get a bell cow role this week in week 17 vs. Saints.
I went with Coutee over Higgins as I wasn’t sure how much practice Higgins would get, and the coverage would be much better than what Coutee will be seeing.
The other picks were autopicks due to ownership numbers and match-ups, not to mention injuries. The Raiders are the only 30% owned or under D/ST in play this week once again.
However, until next week, where I will disclose the final results, Keep Rushing.
– Murf (@Murf_NFL)