Well Rush Nation, remember last week when I said it couldn’t have got much worse. Well, just like in the style of 2020, it just decided to really rain on my parade. Except for Running Back, I couldn’t have got my stream picks any more wrong.
WEEK THREE REVIEW
The only highlight of the week was starting Mike Davis. He delivered in a week where no one else did for me. 19.1 points elevated me 1 position meaning that I am currently streaming a RB2 this season. Long may this continue.
Tight End didn’t go too well. Yet, and perhaps really weirdly, I gained a position to 5th overall Tight End.
That was the last of the highlights. Minshew really tanked for me and was the QB31 for the week. His awful performance on Thursday night made the world remember that he is a QB that was drafted in the 6th round.
And then MVS! In a matchup where he should have eaten, he had 1 catch for 5 yards. He really burned me and made WR even more of a hole to get out of from a streaming perspective.
I also struggled with my kicker and D/ST picks. These have left me trailing in a good way and requiring a big week.
Here is how I finished up (0.5PPR Scoring):
- Quarterback: Gardner Minshew II- Jaguars 10.20 points (31st overall)
- Running Back: Mike Davis- 19.1 points (10th Overall)
- Wide Receiver: Marquez Valdes-Scantling- Packers 1 point (114th overall)
- Tight End: Dalton Schultz- Eagles 6.8 points (23rd overall)
- Kicker: Ka’imi Fairbairn- Texans 3 points (29th overall)
- D/ST: Los Angeles Chargers 2 points (22nd overall)
Overall points Totals
- Quarterback- 50.48pts 23rd overall
- Running Back- 33.3pts 20th overall
- Wide Receiver- 17.3pts 56th overall
- Tight End- 31.9pts 5th overall
- Kicker- 18pts 25th overall
- D/ST- 9pts 24th overall
WEEK FOUR STREAM PICKS
After the worst week in my streaming life, I need to regroup and go big, so I can make up for lost ground.
Remember, I use all the Waiver Wire picks from the column on Monday. These are picks who are 30% owned or under according to ESPN.com
At this point in the season, it’s time to chase volume and follow the process of volume and letting volume prevail.
And so, having said that, here are my picks for Week Four:
- Quarterback: Ryan Fitzpatrick- Dolphins
- Running Back: Rex Burkhead- Patriots (Flip to Carlos Hyde if Carson doesn’t go on Sunday)
- Wide Receiver: Justin Jefferson- Vikings
- Tight End: Jimmy Graham- Bears
- Kicker: Stephen Goskowski- Titans
- D/ST: L.A Rams
I’ve gone with trusty stream favourite Ryan Fitzpatrick to help me get out of a jam. I am also relying on Justin Jefferson to help me recover in the Wide Receiver area. I’m not too hopeful at D/ST but at this point of the season, too many D/STs are being rostered. Once people start picking up more stream options moving forward.
However, until next week, Keep Rushing!
– Murf (@Murf_NFL)