Well Rush Nation, Quarter-Finals week is over. And so, we move forward to Semi Finals week for 99.99% of you. For those of you playing in Week Seventeen, welcome to the playoffs. I have below the review of Week 14 and the Streaming targets NFL week 15. These picks come from my stream model that hopefully allow for maximum impact.
WEEK FOURTEEN REVIEW
Rivers is what I thought he would be, pretty bang average. Despite having a plus match-up, he did just enough to be relevant, without really putting up a huge score.
Jeff Wilson was a late addition as Ty Johnson was not the lead back, and therefore had no value. And a similar for Peyton Barber as his status was unknown until near the start of their game as Gibson wasn’t ruled out until the weekend. I knew he would split time and carries, but he did score.
Coutee didn’t benefit from having Cooks out, but did find the end zone. Whilst Thomas didn’t put up the huge week he did the week before.
HERE IS HOW THE STREAM MODEL FINISHED UP (0.5PPR SCORING):
- Quarterback: Philip Rivers- Colts- 17.76pts
- Running Back: Jeff Wilson Jr. – 49ers- 8.9pts
- Wide Receiver: Keke Coutee- Texans- 7.9pts
- Tight End: Logan Thomas- Washington- 7.3pts
- Kicker: Ryan Succop- Buccaneers- 8pts
- D/ST: Tennessee Titans- 6pts
OVERALL POINTS TOTALS
- Quarterback- 249.64pts 11th overall (Down 1)
- Running Back- 168.9pts 7th overall (Up 1)
- Wide Receiver- 122.1pts 35th overall (No Change)
- Tight End- 145.3pts 3rd overall (No Change)
- Kicker- 112pts 7th overall (Down 1)
- D/ST- 105pts 6th overall (No Change)
WEEK FOURTEEN STREAM PICKS
I am happy with what the stream model has produced. It’s becoming very clear that Wide Receiver is a lottery and Quarterback is extremely slim pickings every week, as is D/ST. This means that the picks here are basically automatic.
The Stream model just has 2 more weeks to navigate and improve QB and Wide Receiver rankings. I am in need of a sterling performance or two at Wide Receiver to break into the top 24 Wide Receivers.
AND SO, HAVING SAID THAT, HERE ARE MY PICKS FOR WEEK THIRTEEN:
- Quarterback: Tua Tagovailoa- Dolphins
- Running Back: Jeff Wilson Jr. – 49ers
- Wide Receiver: Keke Coutee- Texans
- Tight End: Cole Kmet- Bears
- Kicker: Joey Slye- Panthers
- D/ST: Tennessee Titans
Tua had a sparkling game last week and looks better with every game.
Because there isn’t a league back that I like under 30% owned, I’m going to double down on Jeff Wilson Jr. for a second week.
Keke Coutee is an autopick after the week he had and the lack of pass catchers in Houston. He will be better if Brandin Cooks is out there.
The other picks were autopicks due to ownership numbers and match-ups, not to mention injuries. The Titans are the only 30% owned or under D/ST in play this week once again.
However, until next week, Keep Rushing!
– Murf (@Murf_NFL)